Thursday, June 20, 2013

Strawberries+June=Happiness



“I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.”
― L.M. Montgomery

Alan found these lovelies at Costco yesterday, along with some Honeydew and Watermelon. YUM. It's nearly summer, just a couple more days to go, and my mind is already filled with culinary ideas. Homemade strawberry ice cream. Chilled melon soup. Heirloom tomato pizza. Fresh salad with edible roses, and lavender honey vinaigrette dressing. The possibilities are endless! Of the three months of summer, I like June the best, not only is it my birthday month, but it's not unbearably hot yet, so my creativity is at it's height, which gives me plenty of ideas for the rest of the summer.

I love strawberries, and boy do I have plans for them this year! :)

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: