Saturday, February 21, 2009

Are You A Biter Or A Pincher?

"All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."

-Charles Schulz

Silly! Get your mind out of the gutter! LOL. I was innocently referring to your style of eating chocolate. Tee Hee. Alan bought me a heart shaped box of Whitman's Chocolate for Valentine's Day, and as we ate the yummy candy, we had quite a discussion about how we determine which candy is which. I am a pincher. I like to know whats hiding in the chocolate before I jump in. Alan bites right in, and if it is something he doesn't care for, he eats it anyway, unless it is coconut. He is allergic to coconut. Bad, bad things happen when he eats coconut. He is so repulsed by it, that he can't even stand to be around the scent of coconut! Which means from time to time an innocent piece of Whitman's chocolate ends up spit across the room. Sigh. It could all be avoided if I could just persuade him to become a pincher, rather then a biter! LOL.

How about you? Do you pinch or bite?

Tell me everything!

-Carly

1 comment:

Mojo said...

*shakes head*... I'm a sucker.

In many senses of the word.