Saturday, December 16, 2017

Here's Your Fucking Christmas Card ( Rated R For Colorful Language )

"Money's scarce and times are hard
 so here's your fucking Christmas card."

~Phyllis Diller

Disclaimer: If colorful language gives you the vapors, move along, because there is enough in the post to... well... give you the vapors!

I wish I hadn't waited so long to come across that quote, because I swear I would have sent Trump as nice Christmas card, with just that quote written inside! Do I dare and Tweet it to him on Christmas Eve? Will the Twitter gods, kick me off Twitter for a third time? Can you believe it? I have been put in a Twitter corner twice, for being disrespectful to our DEAR LEADER. Honest to Gingerbread men, what the actual fuck? We have free speech in America, at least we did. Honestly, I don't know about that anymore. He routinely breaks their TOS, but no one else can. Sometimes it feels like Twitter is one of Trump's biggest enablers, and in a way, they are. He can't be kicked off their platform, because the president's tweets are newsworthy. I guess it will be newsworthy when he bombs the shit out of North Korea, provided there is anyone around to read about it on Twitter... if Twitter still exists.

But that wasn't what this post was going to be about. I was going to write about how much I enjoy sparkly Christmas ornaments, and how much I would like to be able to collect enough to fill the Christmas tree eventually, but once again, all I can think about is the horror that sits in the White House, and who insists there is a War on Christmas, which of course, there isn't! But the insane GOP Right in this country insist it does, and each year, into battle they go, and then they make a stop at Amazon.com, to purchase a Trump, MAGA/Made in China, piece of shit ornament! Because everyone knows that the three wise men brought the baby Jesus, gold, frankincense and myrrh, and an ornament from the Trump campaign store!

Sorry, as I said in my last post, I am not feeling the holiday spirit.
But I wish I was.



Tomorrow, when I wake up, I'm going to try again. Really I am.

#16 Leaf Of The Day
December 16th, 2017 
Berkeley, Ca
 Mood: GRRRR
~Me 

No comments: