Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Last Of Summer And The Pre-Autumn Leaves

Pigeon Point
September 16th, 2017

"Summer is leaving silently. 
Much like a traveler approaching the end of an amazing journey."

~Darnell Lamont Walker 

Today is the last full day of summer! Time to change the header on the blog, pack up all, or most, of my soft short sleeve blouses, and bring out the autumn decorations and cozy, warm earth-toned sweaters! I have so many plans for the next three months! Lots of car rides, in search of autumn leaves and public art. Baking. A little more decorating and renovations, and I have even put a couple books on my wish list, for curling up with next to the pool with! In California you can enjoy the pool well into October... sometimes! But if it's not to be, and the chill comes early, I guess I will curl up with Joey under my new chenille throw. Summer is falling asleep, but autumn and I are just waking up! 

Pre-Autumn Leaf #6
Cull Canyon, Castro Valley
September 16th 2017


 Mood: Happy

~Me :)

 

 

No comments: