Thursday, February 12, 2015

He + Me

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, 
while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

~Lao Tzu

Yeah, I know, I was missing in action yesterday, but I had a good reason, my Fibromyalgia. Stupid, but true. Alan came home from work and gave me the biggest hug, and the pain shot through my body like I was being eaten alive by sharks. It will pass, and I can refill my prescription in a couple days, but until then I just need to be careful with things. Alan is amazing about what I go through with the pain, and does everything to help. He does the laundry, so all I have to do is hang things up. He takes care of the cats needs, if I can't, and he makes dinner when I am tired. He takes amazing care of me, and never complains. I am so lucky to have found him in this big world. 
So very lucky!

Mood: Happy

Me :)

No comments: