Friday, August 30, 2013

Dylan At 4 1/2



"At cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not."

~Ernest Hemingway

It's hard to believe, but my boys, Dylan and Hendrix, will be 5 years old next week! It's hard to believe, because I can't believe that Elvis has been gone that long! How can that much time have passed? My little guys fill up every day for us with a lot of love, and joy. They both make us laugh every single day! And I know I am loved on a daily basis, but at the same time, Elvis had such a different way about him, such odd little rituals, that I find myself lonely for him at times. I think of him daily. There is great comfort in knowing that Elvis would have more than approved of Dylan and Hendrix. Sometimes I wonder he didn't hand... I mean paw... picked them for us! Elvis would have loved Dylan for his quiet manners, and Hendrix for his complete and total devotion to us! I think... no I am sure... it was meant to be!

Dylan and Hendrix celebrate their birthday next week, and we are having a party! Be sure to check back for all the photos and details!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: