Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thankfulness

"Thankfulness creates gratitude,
 which generates contentment that causes peace."
 
~Todd Stocker
 
The rest of this week belongs to thankfulness. I am happy, I complain a lot about politics, and things that frighten me, but deep down I have a good life, with a good man, and three amazing little furry people that love me! Trust me, if you are loved by a cat, you are truly loved! Cats aren't like dogs, if they don't like you they will not only demonstrate their dislike, they will leave you at the first opportunity! So, I have a lot to be grateful for, but mostly, I am grateful I am loved... deeply! At the end of the day, that's what is important!
 
 "Celebrate your journey of life."

~Lailah Gifty Akita

 
#21 Leaf Of The Day
October 28th, 2017
Quincy, California


Mood: Grateful
~Me :)
 

No comments: