Friday, September 22, 2017

The First Leaf Of The Day, For Autumn 2017

"Days decrease, and autumn grows, autumn in everything."

~Robert Browning 

The air has a gentle coolness. I have stocked up on cinnamon, cloves, and batteries! Batteries? Yep batteries! Alan and I will hopping around Northern California, chasing autumn, and rocking out to great music! I know, as I write this, I will be able to feel it, as the autumn equinox begins at 4:02 P.M. EDT. 

But first...


Here is a pretty flower I spotted last weekend in my favorite park in the San Francisco East Bay. It's soft pink color makes both summer and autumn look lovely. I wish I knew the name of it, because it's something I wouldn't mind planting in my garden next year. It must be a summer flower, because it was clear this plant was on it's last blast of color. 

It's so pretty!

And now, here is the very first Leaf Of The Day for autumn 2017.

Leaf Of The Day
September 22nd, 2017
Cull Canyon, Castro Valley, California


 Mood: Happy

~Me :) 

No comments: