Sunday, November 13, 2016

Old Nonsense

Leaf Of The Day
November 13th 2016 

"Finish each day and be done with it.
 You have done what you could. 
Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in;
 forget them as soon as you can. 
Tomorrow is a new day. 
You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit
 to be encumbered with your old nonsense."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson 

Just the Leaf Of The Day for today's post, as this is the last post of my vacation. Tomorrow (Monday) not only begins the work week, but also a return to a real schedule, for the first time in a month. Frankly, I am ready. While this vacation was the best one we had in several years, it was also filled with extreme high and low moments. I am ready to face a real schedule again, which I think will help me process what has just happened, and what is likely to happen in the future. One day at a time... right? One day at a time.




Mood: Quiet

~Me :)

No comments: