Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving... And A Prayer Shared

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget
 that the highest appreciation is not to utter words,
 but to live by them."

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

A Prayer Of Thanksgiving Shared...

I am an imperfect person. This is a tough day to feel thankful, but still I know I have a lot to be thankful for. Friends who love me. Cats who love me. My health. My photography. The love of a wonderful man, who loves me in good times and bad. I have a roof over my head, and a turkey dinner waiting to be cooked.

 I can still feel compassion and empathy for others. 

I'm not boasting mind you, I am just grateful that no matter how bleak these times feel, or how dark the future seems, in the moment I know I am okay, and I am truly thankful, and blessed! So, for this one day, as I am taking days one at a time, thank you Lord for my life, and for the lessons you've allowed me to learn.

AMEN

I don't reflect on my faith very often on social media, but I do have faith and once in a while I just need to share the blessings I have been given.

FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Leaf Of The Day
November 24th 2016

Mood: Thankful

~Me 

 

No comments: