Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Brown Sugar And Cinnamon

"It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust
 of brown sugar and cinnamon."

~Sarah Addison Allen
First Frost

I am going through my archives, looking for autumn leaves from past seasons that I didn't put into my Leaf Of The Day project because I always wish I have more time to post my favorite leaves, but let's face it, it's not possible to post every single beautiful leaf I come across. It's just not reasonable. So, here are a few I found in the archives that I never got around to posting. Each one reminded me of the day I was out with my camera, and how wonderful I always feel at the end of a really good day, photographing incredibly beautiful leaves.

Enjoy!


 Happiness!

Leaf Of The Day
November 23rd 2016




Mood: Quiet

~Me  

 

No comments: