Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Autumnal Sunshine

"I cannot endure to waste anything so precious
 as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house."

~Nathaniel Hawthorne
The American Notebooks
Notebook: October 10th, 1842

Alan and I went for a ride for the first day of November. This autumn is only at the half way point, so I am prepared to chase it for as long as I can, and my darling husband supports me in my creativity, so off we went for Cisco Grove park. The rain and snow from the day before had unfortunately did some early damage to the usually lovely Aspen trees.

There wasn't much to be photographed, although I did get a few shots there, but after we realized that there was little to do there, we decided to continue on to Donner Lake, and then into Reno! We had a blast, and I will share more about our adventure as the week progresses on! But for now, let me show you some of the most beautiful of the sights we were treated to along the way! Most of them along HWY 80 around Donner Summit, and just west of Reno, Nevada. My cameras got quite a workout!




Stay Tuned. There's More To Come!


Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: