Saturday, October 01, 2016

October, My Favorite Month

 Leaf Of The Day
October 1st, 2016

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there Octobers!"

~L.M. Montgomery
 Anne Of Green Gables

 October is finally here! It's my favorite month. It brings pumpkins and heirloom tomatoes. It brings shorter days, and allows me to finally put back on my favorite sweaters and sweater dresses! It has spooky movies to get me into the mood for Halloween, and October, particularly the later part of the month, is when the Dogwoods usually begin to bloom, but to my delight, this year, the Dogwood trees are celebrating a little earlier than usual. So, it's my delight to display some on Ellipsis early this year!

Magical things happen in autumn. This autumn will be challenging, with the presidential race, so unpredictable, and leaves smiling early, and of course, my upcoming test. I am thankful for the leaves to take my mind off of the frightening me. This season understands me, I really believe that, so I am trusting it to carry me through!

I love living in a world with Octobers!



Mood: Quiet

~Me :)



No comments: