Saturday, October 22, 2016

A Witch Moon Over Orinda

"Give them pleasure.
 The same pleasure they have
 when they wake up from a nightmare."

~Alfred Hitchcock

We are getting close to Halloween. My favorite holiday! Certainly my favorite holiday of autumn! I love decorating, I love getting the candy ready for the kids. I love picking out costumes with Alan. And I love creating special graphics with original photographs! The photograph above is one I can't take credit for, it's Alan's. I took one similar last year, but he managed one from a slightly different angle, and it's gorgeous, so I thought it would be fun to post one from my talented hubby!

Our vacation officially began last Thursday, which was our 26th wedding anniversary! We went out to lunch, which was awesome, and then we caught a free showing of one of our favorite movies, Halloween. I told you a little about it last week, but I want to show you a few of the photos I didn't include with that post! 

Orinda Photos
Vacation 2016


I just love how creative places
 get with their Halloween celebrations!

Leaf Of The Day
October 22nd 2016



Mood: Happy/Inspired

~Me :) 

No comments: