Saturday, December 12, 2015

Technological Bermuda Triangle

"I know there is a proverb which says, 'To err is human,' 
but a human error is nothing
 compared to what a computer can do if it tries."

~Agatha Christie
Hallowe'en  Party

Okay, so, out with the AT&T Uverse, and onto the Comcast Xfinity. It was installed on Wednesday, and thefore the headache is finally over... right? Umm... NOPE. Since the Xfinity was installed it has frozen, refused to record, and for some reason I can't get the same channels in the bedroom, that I get in the living room! The Internet connection is fantastic however, I haven't had a moments problem with that! So, even if I am waiting for a service call, scheduled for later today between 2 - 4 pm, I am still ahead of the game because at least the Internet connection is working! Why do I get the idea I have moved into some kind of technological Bermuda Triangle?
Alan and I never do things like other people.
We always seem to end up in sitcom situations.
Why is that? 
And yes, I did try turning it off and turning it back on!
Leaf Of The Day
December 12th 2015
Mood: Curious

~Me :)
 

No comments: