Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Leaf Of The Day For Tuesday, November 24th 2015

"The human spirit must prevail over technology."

~Albert Einstein

If only there were real geniuses like Albert Einstein around today! If only they hired ONLY geniuses, like Albert Einstein at AT&T Uverse, perhaps someone could finally resolve my TV and Internet issues! Someone was supposed to call me tonight, to reschedule my service call... they haven't... so here I sit, with only spotty connectivity. So, tonight I am simply posting the Leaf Of The Day for Tuesday, rather than one of my long winded, repetitive rants and about nonsense. Please... no applause necessary! LOL! See, I haven't quite lost my sense of humor about my TV tiling in and out, and the occasional full stop of my service all together. Hell, at this point all I can do is laugh. But there is a bit of serious involved as well. I have to pay my mortgage at the end of the week, and if I don't use the Internet to do it, I get charged an extra $12.00. And I would like to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, not capitalism, and by the way, we live in a very unstable time. God forbid... who knows how many more parades are in any of our futures? We don't. We really don't. 

Mood: Perplexed

~Me :)

No comments: