Monday, November 23, 2015

November Photo Jaunting

"Fallen leaves lying on the grass in November sun
 bring more happiness than daffodils."

~Cyril Connolly

I love that quote. Alan gets a couple extra days off this week for the holiday, so hopefully we can make our way up to the snow soon. It's been a long time since I felt snow in my hand, or heard it make a slushy sound under my feet. I would love to go on a warm November day. Well, a sunny November day anyway! LOL. I want to get out and get back to being me, the me who goes looking for the adventure. It's all waiting for me, I just need to find the energy. It hasn't helped that several times when I did have the energy to go photo jaunting, I suddenly had to change plans to wait for the Uverse repairman to come out and fix our constantly down service!

We have two play a bit of catch-up because my AT&T Uverse service went out again yesterday. SIGH! My patience is quickly running out. As of later today, the 19th repairman since September 9th will be attempting to fix my service! Ugg!

Leaf Of The Day
Sunday, November 22nd 2015

Leaf Of The Day
Monday November 23rd 2015

The leaves are finally beginning to get some moisture, 
and it's making them amazingly beautiful!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: