Monday, November 30, 2015

A Look Back At November 2015...

Leaf Of The Day
November 30th, 2015

"November's sky is chill and drearier
November's leaf is red and sear."

~William Cullen Bryant

We are nearing the last days of autumn for this year. November saw the trees finally lit with real color, and just yesterday my heart sank as I realized the branches on my favorite trees are beginning to look bare. I will keep photographing the leaves wherever I find them, hopefully they will still shine into early 2016. 2012 did. In fact the leaves pretty much turned well into March of that year! Winter was barely noticeable, but with the impending El Nino I am not so sure about history repeating itself. Still, as I said, I will be photographing the leaves, as long as I can!

Okay, on with our look back at November 2015 in photographs,
 but first a poem...

November

November comes
And November goes
With the last red berries
And the first white snows

With night coming early
and dawn coming late
And ice in the bucket
And frost by the gate

The fires burn
And the kettles sing
And earth sinks to rest
Until next spring.

~Edward Thomas
November


On To December...

Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: