Friday, October 23, 2015

If The Broom Fits...

"If The Broom Fits... Fly It!"

~Unknown

Isn't she pretty? Yeah, I thought so too! Ha Ha. Last year I began a new tradition on my blog, I decided it would be fun to create some vintage styled Halloween greetings! I have a love for all things vintage, and often find myself gravitating towards things from around the 1930's, 40's and 50's. And I am never more inspired than around the holidays and Halloween particular! So, while I am out and about photographing holiday themed antiques and fun little gifts, I try to think about how they would look as a cool greeting card. In that Halloween is my favorite holiday, I decided to start here each holiday holiday season. Here is the first greeting card I have designed for this season, I think there will be a couple more between now and Halloween. We'll see!

Stay Tuned!

Leaf Of The Day
October 23rd 2015

Mood: Happy/Creative

~Me :)

1 comment:

sunflowerkat said...

She's AWESOME!!