Monday, October 26, 2015

Blame It On The Devil

"October proved a riot to the senses and climaxed
 those giddy last weeks before Halloween."

~Keith Donohue

The devil did it! Well, it's as good as explanation as any I suppose. The problem is my AT&T Uverse. You see, since we had it installed in the middle of September, it has gone our six times! We have had 14 different technicians out and they keep scratching their heads over it. Sigh. It's been just one more thing weighing on me. I will plan to relax in front of a wonderful old movie like, Arsenic And Old Lace, and poof... that little red light of doom will appear on the gateway box and out goes the TV and the Internet! 

It's not very helpful, especially when I hear tech after tech say they can't figure out whats causing the problems. The latest techs were out on Sunday and they say it is fixed once and for all, but they have said that before, so right now I just have my fingers crossed. In the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world, but when you need a quiet little escape like an old movie, and suddenly the Uverse goes out, it can be the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back! I have already decided that if it goes out again I will simply call and exorcist... I mean we have tried everything else! LOL. 

And yes, I am kidding. 
 
Something Pretty...
 
 
Leaf Of The Day
October 25th, 2015
Leaf Of The Day
October 26th, 2015
 
Mood: Happy/Not Happy

~Me :)

 

No comments: