Thursday, October 01, 2015

A Look Back At The Summer And September 2015



"They say to never look back.
But sometimes I do.
It's gratifying to see how far I have come."

~Richelle Goodrich
Making Wishes: Quotes, Thoughts And A Little Poetry For Every Day Of The Year

Despite all the drama, I had this little pockets of fun this past summer. I didn't do a lot of photography, but I was happy with the end result of my time with the camera. I missed blogging regularly. I missed being online, but the connection through the hotel was less than stellar. Anyway, September got me back into the swing of things, and as a result, I have a nice retrospective of some of my favorite summer photos, and a collection of what I photographed in September.

So, onward...

Summer 2015

September 2015






The Leaf Of The Day
October 1st, 2015

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: