Saturday, October 31, 2015

A Look Back At October And Happy Halloween...


"Witch and ghost make merry, on the last of dear October days."

~Unknown

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Yes, it is the dearest of October days, and it seems like forever until it comes around again! And as of tomorrow, November 1st, I will begin longing for it! Ever since I was a child, I have had the unreasonable fear that I wouldn't live to see another Halloween. Silly. Of course I will, and not only that, I will have plenty of things to muse about having occurred in the time between! My life loves to take strange twists and turns. I was just saying to Alan the other day that we never do things the way other people do. We just seem to find the odd circumstance. Oh well, at least our life together isn't boring! LOL. 

Okay now, on with the look back at October...




Leaf Of The Day
October 31st 2015

Mood: Excited

~Me :)

No comments: