Saturday, October 10, 2015

A Face In The Crowd: HWY 580

"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile,
 but rather sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."

~Thich Nhat Hanh

Just when I really need to stop taking life so serious, along comes something that makes me smile. Like the smile on the back of this truck. I don't think it's a smile on purpose, but rather that just happens to be the way that particular container is close. But then again, maybe the manufacturer saw the chance to make the product serve two purposes. It's original purpose, and then why not make folks smile if they have to look at the back of a commercial truck in heavy traffic? Sure. Why not? It's a good idea. I know it put a smile on my face, and it made the traffic a lot less daunting. Cool. Right?

By any chance, do you know what the original purpose
 of the smile container/object/tool is?
 If you do, please feel free to chime in! 

"If I saw you hitchhiking, I'd smile and return your thumbs up, 
just for doing such a good job of being
 a positive roadside influence."

~Jarod Kintz





Leaf Of The Day
October 10th, 2015

 Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: