Saturday, September 12, 2015

When Every Leaf Is A Flower

"Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale."

~Sarah Addison Allen
First Frost

Here we are. But how did I get here? LOL. The last five months have been a blink. A BIG STUPID BLINK. Oh my, it's such a long story. And I will be sharing what has led me to own a house in Stockton, but not right now... maybe in a few days... I want to think on things before I begin to share the details. For now, lets concentrate on autumn. Yes, I know, it's not officially autumn for about 10 days or so, but you know me, I am usually in a big hurry to start my favorite season! This year is NO different. I am seeing the first colors of autumn everywhere. In the sunlight. In the twilight. In the flowers and the cool, crisp mornings, but of all the signs around me, the leaves are still what makes my heart sing! 

I am planning to do an autumn leaf album on Flickr, like the one I did last year! And to get this year off on the right footing, I went leaf peeping this past week, in the Bay Area. I was in the East Bay for a doctor's appointment, when I found myself with some extra time, so I paid a visit to my favorite Liquid Amber tree, which is in Cull Canyon Park, in Castro Valley. Too my delight, my tree is beginning to show off the color a little early! Oh my. Isn't it beautiful?

How lovely is that leaf?

Stay Tuned, There's More To Come!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: