Thursday, March 05, 2015

I Can Has Cheeseburger Slider To Go?


"Be the cheeseburger you've always dreamed you could be.
 That's the advice I'd give to any hamburger running for political office."

~Jarod Kintz
This Book Has No Title

There is something unusual in that crow's mouth, I only had a moment to get this shot, but after I did I was so glad I had made the effort. I was at Ocean Beach, it was cold out, and lunch time, so there were lots of people bundled up, while enjoying their picnic lunches. Not and unusual sight,  when this bird had a swooped down and grabbed a cheeseburger slider out of the box lunch being enjoyed by a particularly amorous couple, it caused a bit of a stir. Curious... isn't it? Imagine making off with someone elses slider, but leaving the french fries behind. 

Who eats a slider without fries?

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: