Friday, February 13, 2015

Thoughts On Love...

"This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls."

~Aberjhani
Elemental: The Power Of Illuminated Love

One more day to go until Valentine's Day. This year is very different than last year, for one thing Alan and I will be officially celebrating the holiday next week, but that's fine, because on the actual holiday we are planning to stay home, make some homemade Panini and cuddle on the couch in front of some old movies... or Twin Peaks on Netflix... LOL... I am not quite sure which sounds better! So, this year I get to have 2 Valentine's Days. I am a lucky girl! So, in that I will be celebrating the holiday in a more relaxed manner, I thought it would be fun to search out some quotes about love from different sources. Love is a funny emotion, no two people feel exactly the same way about it, unlike hate or indifference, which somehow folks can experience in whole big groups of people! 

Isn't that odd?

Anyway

Thoughts On Love

"Why send roses? Wouldn't it be more romantic to deliver a dozen orgasms? For only $19.95 I'll deliver them to your woman any day of the year. But be sure to book early for Valentine's Day."

~Jarod Kintz
99 Cents For Some Nonsense


"February... the month of love...?!!
 No wonder its the shortest one on the calendar."
~Dinesh Kimar Biran


"If my Valentine you won't be
I'll hang myself on your Christmas tree."
~Ernest Hemingway


"If love is blind, why is lingerie so expensive?"
~Anonymous


"Basement smells bad. Look for cat poops, change litter.
 Happy Valentine's Day"
~Martha Stewart To Her Gardener


"I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth."
~Albert Einstein


"When I think about Valentine's Day, 
I don't usually think about a flying toddler
 shooting me in the butt with arrows.
~Unknown

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: