Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Retail Therapy Part 1

"I was walking down fifth avenue today and I found a wallet, and I was gonna keep it, rather than return it, but I thought: well, if I lost a hundred and fifty dollars, how would I feel?
 And I realized I would want to be taught a lesson."

~Emo Philips

I have engaged in a little bit of retail therapy lately. Over the weekend the snap on my wallet broke, so I purchased a new one. I think it's kinda cute! I don't tend to spend a lot on wallets, because a wallet will usually last me a five years or more. I would rather spend more on a purse, and get a less expensive wallet. I love this new one, it's a bit smaller than the last one, which means it will fit better in some of my smaller purses. Always a plus! Come back tomorrow to see part two of my January shopping extravaganza! There is nothing like a little retail therapy for what ails ya!


Mood: Happy

~Me :)




No comments: