Friday, January 09, 2015

Sugar Cookie ANTS!

"Ant #1: So, uh, do you ever worry that your itsy little neck is just going to snap under the weight of your head?
Ant #2: Stop asking me that. You ask me that, like, every five minutes.
Ant #1: Sometimes I notice my antennae out of the corner of my eye and I'm all, like, AHH! Something is on me! Get it off! Get it off!
Ant #2: Yeah, the antennae again. Listen, I just remembered, I have to go walk around aimlessly now."

~Jim Benton
Okay, So Maybe I Do Have Superpowers

Ugg. The Christmas cookies were a big hit! I made a batch, then I made another batch, then I decided to make yet another one for New Year's. I think technically the New Year's cookies were the biggest hit, if you consider there are currently about a 1,000 ants in my house. Still, a good review is a good review! It's good to know that old fashioned sugar cookies are still enjoyed by people and ants.

 If you are having an ant problem try putting a line of cinnamon down between you and the ants... they won't cross it. And a plus... cinnamon is non toxic to dogs and cats, and most outside critters. We dust the house inside and out after the rainy season is over, and then repeat every four weeks or so! Another excellent product is Orange Guard. I found it at Whole Foods! It smells wonderful, and is again, safe for use around pets!

:)

"Ants don't make me nervous. They make me antsy."

~Jarod Kintz
Whenever You're Gone, I'm Here For You

Mood: Happy But Busy

~Me :)

ANTS!
Photographed 1/6/15
10:21 PM
HTC Vivid

No comments: