Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Christmas Lights... Hendrix, Dylan And Joey

"If there were to be a universal sound depicting peace... I would surely vote for the purr."

~Barbara L. Diamond

Last year my boys made their very first video as dancing partners. It was our Christmas present to everyone who has still stuck by this blog through the years. Can you believe I have been photo blogging over 11 years now? Sheesh. I must have posted a couple thousand photos by now, if not more, and I am continuing to find inspiration everywhere. Anyway, I am thankful for all my visitors, but the ones who have been with me through all the political rantings, and silly stories of my misadventures,and especially those who loved me through the loss of Elvis... well.. I love you.

Know that!
 :)
So now, an encore performance of "Silent Night"
 by The Brothers Gordon!

Enjoy!



Be sure to comeback here on Christmas Eve to see this year's performance!

Leaf Of The Day
Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: