Thursday, December 04, 2014

Autumn Light Autumn Darkness

Autumn Daytime

"Autumn... The cheerful sundial; it falls in the shadow of they leaves.
 There, where your branches brace themselves against the gate of heaven."

~Kristian Goldmund Aumann

It's been raining in the Bay Area the last few days. Changing the light, changes the color of things, and I have been having an amazing time photographing the leaves. Cloudy days are my favorite days to experiment with the camera, but cloudy days are not without their challenges, but all in all I had a pretty good time! The same group of leaves photographed from different angles, a few hours apart. Their vibrancy changing with the light.

Autumn Nighttime
 
Autumn Shooting Star...
Dwell on the beauty of life. 
Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them."

~Marcus Aurelius
Meditations

I smiled when I saw that leaf floating in the water, it reminded me of a shooting star!

Leaf Of The Day



Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: