Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Look Back At November 2014

"November is usually such a disagreeable month... as if the year had suddenly found out that she was growing old and could do nothing but weep and fret over it. This year is gowing old gracefully... just like a stately old lady who knows she can be charming even with gray hair and wrinkles.
 We've had lovely days and delicious twilight's."

~L. M. Montgomery
Anne Of Avonlea

And yet another month of 2014 comes to an end. A quiet, gentle end. The trees are beginning to look like stick figures, and the calender says it will be winter soon, which that means that I have about three weeks left in my Autumn Leaf project! I still might collect leaf photos for as long as the trees have leaves, but I don't think I will include them as part of the official collection. We'll see. Anyway, I have really enjoyed doing the leaf peeping, so maybe I will do it again next autumn. But for now, I will leave you with the full November album, and a fond look back at a lovely month. November is a beautiful kaleidoscope of color. And individuality. And life. November is beautiful!

A Look Back At November 2014


Leaf Of The Day

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: