Thursday, October 30, 2014

The October Costume Party

"In the off chance that I'm on fire in the shower, I bathe in a fireman's costume. I take precautions in ever situation, except in the rare instance that I'm ever trapped in love."

~Jarod Kintz
My Love Can Only Occupy One Person At A Time

Fun A Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Fisherman's Wharf

Last week, Alan and I visited Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. We have both been to other wax museums before, but never this particular one. I have to say, it was amazing! Most of the figures looked just like the celebrities, while others seemed just a slight bit off. But still, it was an amazing way to spend the afternoon! All the figures are open and we were allowed to touch, and take pictures with them, as long as we were "respectful." NO ASSAULTING THE WAX FIGURES!
We had a great time! And we actually got a bonus! With out paid admission came two free tickets to the newest Fisherman's Wharf attraction... The San Francisco Dungeon!

Madame Tussauds Gallery

Al Capone

Steven Spielberg and Steve McQueen

Alfred Hitchcock

Kate Winslet

ET

Rupaul

John Travolta

Betty White

Whoopie Goldberg

Leonardo DiCaprio

Madonna

Mark Zuckerberg

Nicholas Cage

Elvis

Janis Joplin

Audry Hepburn

Marilyn Monroe

Michael Jackson

Morgan Freeman

Jennifer Aniston

George Clooney

Tony Bennett

Anne Hathaway and Selma Hayek

This gallery is only a sampling of my favorites, I have saved some back for some upcoming posts, so stay tuned! I wish I had some photos from our visit to the San Francisco Dungeon, but unfortunately they do not allow photos or videos, so I didn't get the chance. But I will just tell you, if you happen to live in the Bay Area, go see it at Fisherman's Wharf! It's great fun, a little cheesy, but there are some wonderful scares to be had as well! Great taste of San Francisco history!

Leaf Of The Day
Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: