Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Off To The Foothills...

"In the mountains the shortest way is from peak to peak; 
but for that you must have long legs."

~Friedrich Nietzsche

That's not a picture of the Sierra Foothills... is it? Well, see, we visited the beach at Pacifica last week, and it was so gorgeous and serene I thought it would be perfect for this post. Not that the Sierra Foothills isn't amazingly serene... it is... but I thought I would wait to post some new photos of my meanderings, rather than pull one from the archives to show you where I have been in years past and plan to be today. I say plan to be because there have been a lot of fires near where I plan to go, and, well, best laid plans and all that.

So wish me luck.

Okay, off to the foothills. 

Watch my Twitter account tomorrow for real time pics!

Leaf Of The Day


Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: