Thursday, September 25, 2014

You Get The Dwog, I will Get The Kwoffee, And We We'll Watch The Ducks

"I am a duck. I'm cool and calm on the surface, but underneath it all is a nonstop struggle to succeed. My feet are like orange spatulas."

~Jarod Kintz, How To Construct A Coffin With Six Karate Chops.


Ducks. I like ducks. I had several as pets when I was a little girl. Last year, I was a rubber duck for Halloween. I am not sure what costume I will be wearing this year, but I am leaning toward a sexy wolf costume. I am also considering going as Teresa Giudice. I get a big black 80's style wig, a tight fitting leopard dress, which I already own by the way, and a ball and chain, and I am good to go! LOL. But that would be tacky of me I think. She is in a lot of trouble, and kicking someone when they are down isn't very nice! It would be an interesting, timely costume, but more than anything
 it would be unkind. 
 Besides it would probably piss off Victoria Gotti,
 and who wants to do that?

Hmmm...

Quack!

Thoughts?



Mood: Undecided

~Me :)

No comments: