Saturday, September 13, 2014

Revisiting My Tree From 6 Days Ago

"The magic of autumn has seized the countryside; now that the sun isn't ripening anything it shines for the sake of the golden age; for the sake of Eden; to please the moon for all I know."

~Elizabeth Coatsworth, Personal Geography: Almost An Autobiography

Just a update on the progress of my favorite autumn tree. I know it was less than a week ago that I posted the first offering in this new series, and now I am posting fairly soon thereafter. I will try to designate Saturday's for my updates so I don't overwhelm anyone with my autumn obsession. 

LOL! Did you believe me just then? Oh, I kid you gentle reader, I am totally going to both obsess on autumn, and overwhelm you with pictures of the turning leaves! LOL or should I say...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



But it's just so beautiful... isn't it?

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: