Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Insomnia


"Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon."

~Charles M. Schulz
Charlie Brown's Little Book of Wisdom

Is there anything better than a late afternoon nap, on a hot summer afternoon? I like to turn up the air conditioning really high, then climb under a bunch of blankets. And I always have my little babies, Hendrix, Dylan and Joey, right next to me. It's wonderful. And I can always find sleep in the afternoon, but somehow, at bedtime, sleep is nowhere to be seen. I know, I know... don't nap in the afternoon, and I will probably be able to sleep when it's time for bed. But I have tried that, and it doesn't work. I guess I just love the night life or something.
Shrug.
Naps are good... naps have their place.

Mood: Sleepy

~Me :)

No comments: