Sunday, September 21, 2014

For The Last Full Day Of Summer...

"Once something has outlived its usefulness in one area of life, its purpose for being in existence is no longer the same. The leaf that captures a stream of sunlight, and then transfers its energy to the tree, serves one purpose in the spring and summer, and another completely different on through the
 fall and winter."

~Guy Finley

For the last day of summer, I am sitting at the computer, with my Google calendar opened to the month of October, so I can schedule all we have planned for our vacation month! We have a lot of activities to deal with. Days on the San Francisco Bay. Days we will spend apple picking in Apple Hill. Some pumpkin selecting in Half Moon Bay. We have some recipes to make for each other. A visit to a comedy club or two in the city. Farmer's Markets from Berkeley to Marin. Halloween parties. A Chilli cookoff in Santa Cruz. The Marin County Film Festival. A few new restaurants to try! Whew! You get the idea! I will be posting my activities soon, for now just know that with all I have to do to get ready for vacation... I always have time to stop and watch the leaves turn.


Fair warning... This blog is about to get autumn heavy!

:)

Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: