Monday, August 04, 2014

The Hour Of Pearl

Point Montara
March 3rd, 2005
 
"It is the hour of pearl... the interval between day and night when time stops and examines itself."

~John Steinbeck, Cannery Row

This photograph is from the archives, but has never been previously posted, so technically it's new! 


Right?

Why didn't I post this photo back in 2005? I am learning a lot about myself by tip-toeing through the archives. I think I passed on posting this subtle sunset, in favor of the sunset that came a few minutes later, and was much more intense in color. I think early on in my digital photography I concentrated too much time on the dramatic. I am taking note of that, we will see what this autumn brings. I am not sure I know how to do subtle in autumn! LOL. We'll see!

Mood: Inspired

~Me :)

No comments: