Monday, August 11, 2014

One Photo, Two Versions...

"Weeds are plants too, once you get to know them."
~A.A. Milne

A little over 10 years ago, I spotted this in a yard in Berkeley. I was just out doing errands, and looking for a parking place. The parking sucks in Berkeley, but sometimes I am thankful for that irritation because you can happen upon the most interesting things on your travels around town, and your quests for a parking place.

I don't know why, but I LOVE this planter/yard ornament! The first time around the block I saw it, and it just struck a cord. The second time around the block, I got a better look, and kinda felt a weird draw to it! The third time around, I gave up, parked the car, and got my camera out. I tried to be discreet, and not make the homeowner nervous, but I knew I couldn't go home that day, without photographing it! 

I am still not sure why I find it so intriguing, but I do!
I just do!

Version #2
 What do you think?
In color or Sepia?

Mood: Creative

~Me :)

No comments: