Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Zebra Longwing (Heliconius charithonia)

"Go on, hitch a ride on the back of a butterfly. There is no better way to fly."
~Pat Monahan, Scott Michael Underwood, and James W. Stafford
~Get To Me


Just a picture and a quote tonight. Super busy, means super tired! I thought about maybe not doing a post for today, but I came across this photo in the archives from February, and thought it deserved to be seen! Just think, that pretty butterfly has already lived it's life, and moved on to the other side. I imagine that heaven must be  filled with the souls of a million butterflies! In fact, I can't imagine heaven without a creature of such beauty, but in truth, I imagine there is all kinds of beauty in heaven. And cats too. LOL.

What, and who, do you think you'll see in heaven?

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

Zebra Longwing
Heliconius charithonia

No comments: