Sunday, June 08, 2014

Reflection Of A Waterlily



"Sometimes a girl just has to dive under the duvet and regroup."

~Jody Gehrman, Confessions Of A Triple Shot Betty

I think the cloud is beginning to pass. I hope so anyway. I am not pushing things, so today's photo is from the archives. September, 2005. Alan and I were visiting the Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park. We walked the whole place then finally visited the last room, that is kept extremely HOT and HUMID because all the wonderful tropical plants are at their happiest when it is HOT and Humid. The amazon waterlilies were thriving, and couldn't have been more lovely. I couldn't put the camera down! I was so pleased to be able to capture this pink one, with just the right angle and lighting, to bring it's reflection in focus so finely. It was a good day with the camera!

I am focusing on good memories as I work through the negativity.

Mood: Content

~Me :)

No comments: