Friday, May 02, 2014

A Week Of Pink Day Five: Accessories Of Pink Scarves And Cameos...



"One is never over-dressed or under dressed with a Little Black Dress."

~Karl Lagerfeld

For this post I thought it would be fun to show off a couple fashion accessory favorites of mine. A pink floral scarf, which I used here as a frame for my pink cameo with Aurora Borealis crystals. I don't wear the color pink very often, but when I do, it's usually as an accessory for my favorite solid color dress or skirt. Like my favorite Little Black Dress. I have had one, not the same one, of course, since I was in my 20's. I love the versatility. I love dressing the black dress up, and going more casual is just as easy. Love it! This year I have added a black silk swing jacket and a black sequined sweater to the wardrobe. I haven't had a chance to wear either piece, but once again my favorite cameo will be just the splash of color called for!

"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak."

~Rachel Zoe

(If an alien landed in my yard and said... "Take me to your leader" I would take him or her to Rachel Zoe).

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: