Sunday, April 13, 2014

Feng Shui Of The Mind... Well, My Mind Anyway



"Yellow is a very favorable vibration for mental or intellectual activity, as it promotes a clear state of mind. Yellow heightens your awareness and alleviates depression, sadness, or any kind of despondency. Yellow vibration foods are: pineapple, bananas, grapefruit, lemons and corn."

~Tae Yun Kim,  The First Element: Secrets To Maximizing Your Energy

Feng Shui-ing Of My Mind...




I am giving myself a photography assignment for this coming week. I want to find as much YELLOW as possible, and photograph it. Yellow in all things. Food. Clothing. Flowers. The Sun. Maybe even yellow in a sunset if the opportunity presents itself. You see, my Fibromyalgia has been wicked the last few months, which means an almost complete lack of energy. So, I need and want to change that. And I am willing to give yellow a chance. Sure...  why not? Right? The day-lily in this post is from last spring. It's pretty isn't it? I thought it would be fun to show the original photo and the motion swirl edited version.

I like them both. 

See, I am happy and more energetic already!

Good Plan!

Mood: Hopeful

~Me :)

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Great project idea.
My photo project for this month is the Voodoo Scavenger Hunt on Facebook. It has nothing to do with Voodoo and everything to do with scavenger hunt. lol