Friday, April 25, 2014

Characters In An Ethereal Sky... A Seahorse



"Not only are they magnificent creatures, but seahorses represent a conversion of the world's most pressing conservation issues. The recovery of seahorses will indicate that our seas are becoming healthier."

~Amanda Vincent

What Do You See?

We all do it... right? Look up in the sky and see a shape and think of something specific. We all start that as children, and some of us get over it, but some of us, like me, continue to see the wispy, ethereal, seahorse in the sky. Well, sometimes I see other things. One day I saw the letter lowercase (i) as if it had been typed on an old fashioned typewriter. On another occasion I saw the number (3). Or maybe it was a (M) or perhaps it could have been a (W) depending on your perspective... to me it as a (3) definitely a (3). And last autumn I saw a whole sky of jellyfish, well, cloud shaped jellyfish anyway.

What does it mean?

I don't know exactly.

Any thoughts?

For now I will just keep collecting the ethereal sky characters and maybe one day when I put them all together they will tell the full story. Or give me the full message. Or somehow come together in such a way as to make it all... it all being life... make sense.

Do you know what I mean?

A Jellyfish Sky... 


The #3...
 

The Lowercase (i) As Typed On An Old Fashioned Typewriter...


"When seahorses find a mate, they wrap their tails around each other so the tide doesn't drift them apart. They have that one mate for the rest of their lives. When the mate dies, they do too."

~Unknown

Symbolic Meaning Of Seahorses

Mood: Quiet

~Me :)


No comments: