Monday, April 28, 2014

A Week Of Pink Day One... Pink Promise Rose At Twilight


Pink Promise Rose At Twilight
October, 2012
Twilight

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing... kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

~Audrey Hepburn

I know... I should have chosen a more difficult color to find in spring, but instead, I chose PINK. That was my favorite color as a child, but as a grown-up no so much. I only have a few pieces in my closet that are pink because the color doesn't suit me that much. I just don't have the right complexion for it, much to my dismay. Pink was pretty much the only color I wore as a child. I absolutely loved it. Now as an old lady, I tend to wear more earth tones. Odd how our tastes change as we mature, and we begin to dress attractively, and for success. I still have plenty of pink in my life, my rose garden is one example, and then there are the pink touches throughout my home. I am just a little more aware of how to use pink to make me happy!

I like being my age. I am so much smarter and aware of things.

Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: