Sunday, March 09, 2014

The Color Blue



"A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed... it feels an impulsion... this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons."

~Richard Bach

I think I may have mentioned, maybe once or twice, that I am in love with this bay. It inspires me. Lightens my moods. Darkens my moods. Makes me feel less alone. And when I am lucky enough to be able to actually be in a boat on the San Francisco Bay, the waves seem to was all the stress from my body.I am never happier than when I am on the water. Last Saturday, on the bay, was a very good day, and these photos are the last ones I took that day. The first two was while I was on board the boat. The last one is looking back toward the city and Golden Gate Bridge. 

A Different Blue Sky





Blue. How I love Blue.

Mood: Inspired

~Me :)


No comments: