Thursday, March 06, 2014

Along For The Ride



"I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on earth. Then I ask myself the same question."

~Harun Yahya



This bird was so much fun! It flew along side the eco-tour I was on last weekend. When we first left the dock, there were no birds in sight, then suddenly as we were about sail under the Golden Gate there it was! I am not always a big fan of seagulls, they can be quite rude as birds go, but they can also be entertaining as well, and this one was no exception. As it flew just over my head, the gull and I made eye contact. It seemed to say... "I am not here to poop on you, I am just along for the ride." Okay... as long as we understand each other! LOL. And everything went fine. The bird behaved. I behaved. Just two bird brains with an understanding between us! LOL. And it even posed for me, so what more could I ask for?

:)

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: