Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Face In The Crowd: Berkeley... Mr. Meter Cover



"For a moment, be the smile on someone else's face."

~ Dejan Stojanovic, The Sun Watches The Sun

I was beginning to wonder if I was going to spot a "face in the crowd" in 2014! We are already 7 weeks in, and I haven't seen any... well... until last Wednesday! I was walking along Addison street, here in Berkeley, photographing the poetry panels, and other assorted works of art along the street, when I suddenly noticed this meter cover. I think it's an underground water meter, but I am not sure. It's a meter lid of some sort. In any case, it made me smile. Not all of the faces I have found have done that, some make me curious, some made me sad, but this one seemed pleasantly content.

What do you think? 

Is Mr. Meter Cover happy?

Mood: Curious

~Me :)

No comments: