Sunday, January 05, 2014

The Common Paper Clip In Black And White



"I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking."

~Albert Einstein

The Eagles lost. My cold is better, but my Carpal Tunnel is acting up... now on both hands! I have been sleeping way too much and I am not sure why! Is it the doldrums? Probably. Could be old age. Maybe good old fashioned boredom. Who knows? It's hard to go out and get any photography done when you are exhausted both your hands are completely numb. I thought I would feel better when the jerk neighbor with the constantly barking dog moved away... and I do... but it kind of feels like my body is finally relaxing for the first time in 4 years!

I am probably playing too much Word Bird or spending too much time looking up stupid stuff on the Internet. Shrug!

Dumb Carpal Tunnel!

But who knew paper clips were so darn photogenic? Fancy that!

Mood: Bored

~Me :)

No comments: