Tuesday, January 07, 2014

The Common Candy Vestibule In Black And White



"Remembrance in things past, is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."

~Marcel Proust

Candy vestibules have changed dramatically since I was a child. I think. Well, gone are the candy necklaces, a personal favorite because you could eat it right off your neck! Gone are the Jaw Breakers, that no one could actually eat, at least not in one sitting, and gone are the dispensers with super balls and tiny plastic engagement rings... another personal favorite! Oh well, at least there is something from my childhood that is still cool today, the common candy vestibule lives one!

Hey... does anyone remember Gobstoppers?

Side Note: Sometimes, no matter how hard I try, I cannot get a straight line in a photo. The world is a crooked place!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: